Hobbies of the host, Akira, are running, bicycling, playing golf, watching sports and walking around the city and that of Yasuko are traveling, finding great restaurants, doing lunches with friends, baking sweets & breads, and playing golf. Yasuko has lived abroad (NY, USA and Rome, Italy) for many years since her childhood years, and speaks English fluently, so rest assured about communicating with us. If you have any questions about sightseeing in Shinjuku or Tokyo, please feel free to contact us for any questions.
- 4-38-12 Nishi Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0023
AKIRA & YASUKO
We support comfortable time in Tokyo.
In addition to hotel management, we are engaged in businesses that are closely related to Rumincole Corporation.
> Rumincole inc
Direction from the near stations
- By Train: Hatsudai Station on Keio Shinsen (Keio New Line) is 4-minute walk
- Nishi Shinjuku 5-chome Station on Metro Toei Oedo Line is 8-minute walk
- JR Shinjuku Station west exit is 17-minute walk
- By Bus: Take the bus 宿45 bound to “中野（Nakano）” or bus 宿41 bound to“中野車庫（Nakano Shako）” from Shinjuku station west exit “京王デパート前（Keio Department store mae）”
- bus stop #20 and get off at the 4th stop, “西新宿小学校（Nishi Shinjuku Shogakko）” and from there 2-minute walk. Bus runs every 6 minutes
- バスタ新宿(Busta Shinjuku)・・・・・1.4km
- 東京都庁(Tokyo Government Office)・・・・・600m
- 新宿中央公園(Shinjuku central park)・・・・・300m
- 明治神宮(meiji Jingu)・・・・・1.3km
From Haneda Airport
-50 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus from Haneda Airport to Park Hyatt Tokyo, and a 5-minute walk from Park Hyatt Tokyo
-In case you must wait for the next bus to Park Hyatt, take the bus to Shinjuku Station West Exit or Shinjuku Express Bus Terminal (BASUTA), and then 5-minute taxi ride from the station or the Bus Terminal.
-There is a fixed taxi rate from Haneda Airport to any address in Shinjuku (our Inn included), and fixed rate is 7100 yen plus express toll 930 yen, so it will be about 8,030 yen in total and it will take about 30 minutes.
From Narita Airport-
-80 minutes by JR Narita Express from Narita Airport to Shinjuku Station; and from Shinjuku station, 5-minute taxi ride
-105 – 115 minutes by Airport Limousine Bus from Narita Airport to Park Hyatt Tokyo, and 5-minute walk from Park Hyatt Tokyo
-In case you must wait for the next bus to Park Hyatt, take the Airport Limousine Bus to Shinjuku Station West Exit or Shinjuku Express Bus Terminal (BASUTA) and then from the station or the bus terminal, 5-minute taxi ride